Monday, November 17, 2008

Bicycle Cross Country - Again?!

I'm about to get ready for another cross country bicycle trip. Well, at least I think I am. It is only November and the trip would start the first weekend in June so I do have a number of months to decide, prepare and muse about this trip. Crossing the USA on a bicycle is to me the ultimate bike ride! It was yesterday that Paul said some words about "your cross country trip" - it took me by surprise, as I didn't really think he knew how very much I dreamed of doing this once again. He has always been such a big fan and support of these wild adventures I take myself on -- so I shouldn't be surprised he would be all for this, most likely my last, attempt to cross the country by bike. By next summer I will be in the second half of my 65th year here on earth, and I might as well do these things while I still have good health and support of those closest to me. God is good, and I am blessed, indeed.

No comments: